MA Most Endangered Update: Nomination Deadline Extended!EKelly | Friday, August 5th, 2011 | No Comments »
Preservation Massachusetts has extended the nomination deadline for the 2011 Most Endangered Historic Resources program through Monday, August 15.
This year’s endangered program is a special edition, focusing only on the communities of Western Massachusetts hit by the damaging June 1st tornadoes and storms. For this reason Preservation Massachusetts will only accept nominations from the Western Massachusetts areas negatively affected by the storms:
Agawam, Brimfield, Monson, Springfield, Southbridge, Sturbridge, Westfield, West Springfield, and Wilbraham.
PM feels strongly that in order to continue our commitment to the needs of the western Massachusetts constituency, it is imperative to keep the spotlight on the areas devastated by this spring’s natural disaster. PM’s Most Endangered Historic Resources List will be an opportunity for continued advocacy and education about preservation in these communities as they begin to rebuild and restore.
To download a copy of the nomination form, click here.
Please contact our office with any questions or concerns, 617-723-3383.
- Mass. Most Endangered – Special edition to focus on tornado affected communities
- 2011 Awards Nomination Deadline Extended!
- Call for Endangered Nominations!
- Sister of Providence Health System issues Request for Proposals, and deadline, for Allis Mansion in Springfield
- PM Update: Efforts to assist tornado damaged towns