Innovative Cities: Best Practices in Urban Development Conferenceadmin | Tuesday, April 6th, 2010 | No Comments »
Innovative Cities: Best Practices in Urban Development
June 17-19, 2010 in Lowell, MA
Presented by: Lowell National Historical Park, The Lowell Plan, Inc., Middlesex Community College, University of Massachusetts Lowell
Honorary Chair, US Representative Niki Tsongas
Don’t Miss this Unique 3-Day Conference!
Learn About Best Practices in Place at Six Model Cities: Ann Arbor, MI; Asheville, NC; Lowell, MA; Milwaukee, WI; Portland, OR; Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Hear from noted expert Adolfo Carrión, Jr., Director of the White House Office of Urban Affairs
- Participate in a special open forum convened by the Northeast-Midwest Institute and the Northeast-Midwest Congressional Coalition in cooperation with Honorary Chair, US Representative Niki Tsongas
- Tour Lowell and learn about its significant revitalization through historic preservation and urban redevelopment
This special 3-day conference will bring together urban planners, urban policy professionals, public administrators, legislative leaders, scholars, students, and the interested public to share their knowledge about successful strategies for economic and social development and discuss opportunities and challenges faced by growing cities in these difficult economic times.
Held at the University of Massachusetts Lowell Inn & Conference Center. Register Now and Save $50!
For more information, visit http://www.innovativecitiesconference.com
Visit the conference website periodically as additional information becomes available.
- New Boston Society of Architects Exhibit: Reprogramming the City: Opportunities for Urban Infrastructure
- Statewide Preservation Conference Registration Opens August 15!
- 2013 Massachusetts Preservation Conference
- Act Now to Help Extend our State Historic Tax Credit Program!
- $10 Million Increase in MA Historic Tax Credits!